ORA-600 [kxspoac : EXL 1], [23], [23]

 ORA-600 [kxspoac : EXL 1], [23], [23]


Mon Apr 27 11:12:29 2009
Errors in file /apps/app/oracle/admin/apvja/bdump/apvja_p003_710.trc:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kxspoac : EXL 1], [23], [23], [], []
, [], [], []



Observation

 
The observations is

 The trace file has been scanned ,  ora-600 is due to one query on OFFLINE_PAYMENTS table.

One of the user is doing batch processing through forms6i

On his screen the following messages is being displayed.

"ora-12801
error signalled in parallel query server P001
ORA-600 - internal error"


Solution
 
Changed the degree on the table OFFLINE_PAYMENTS from 4 to 0

Alter table offline_payments noparallel;

 This solved the problem.

Post a Comment

And that's all there is to it!

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.

Previous Post Next Post