Oracle Jobs are not running suddenly



set job_queue_processes parameter 0 


SELECT NAME,VALUE FROM V$PARAMETER WHERE NAME LIKE 'job%';

NAME
----------------------------------------------------------------
VALUE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
job_queue_processes
100
 

alter system set job_queue_processes=0;

System altered.
 

kill cjq procoess on o/s level

ps -ef| grep cjq0

[oracle@bsnlapong1 oracle]$ ps -ef| grep cjq0
oracle   24911     1  0 17:01 ?        00:00:00 ora_cjq0_apong
oracle   24975 24636  0 17:03 pts/0    00:00:00 grep cjq0


kill -9 <pid>
 
alter system set job_queue_processes=100;






 

Post a Comment

And that's all there is to it!

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.

Previous Post Next Post