changing the password of an account in xp



C:\Documents and Settings\Raj>net user

User accounts for \\abc

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Administrator            Guest                    HelpAssistant
SUPPORT_388945a0         test          
           
The command completed successfully.


C:\Documents and Settings\Raj>net user test *
Type a password for the user:
Retype the password to confirm:
The command completed successfully.

Post a Comment

And that's all there is to it!

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.

Previous Post Next Post