import data from web page to excel sheet

import data from web page to excel sheet and refresh the excel sheet

  • 1. Open Excel 
  • 2. Go to  Data Menu
  • 3. Then select  DATA=>Get external data => From web 
  • 4. Then enter the URL and press GO 
  • 5. then SELECT THE TABLE to be imported
  • 6.Click on the import button
Then data in that table gets imported to excel sheet 

Step By Step Example 

1. Let us take one open URL  which is having some table data which you want to get on a regular basis to excel and you want to see. 

 Eample URL : http://www.telangana.bsnl.co.in/service/ser_co.html 

  This is having some data show as below

  
This data you want to import to Excel then follow the video below how it is done


Post a Comment

And that's all there is to it!

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.

Previous Post Next Post